This node allows you to run external applications after a OutputFile node has executed. It can be used to run an external application to further process the output data file or just trigger another application.
- Command Executable section allows you to chose the external application to be run.
- Command Line Parameters section allows you to enter arguments which will be passed to the external application when run.
- Run Command Executable via DOS Program will execute the external application via the DOS command like:
command.com /c [application.exe] [application arguments]
Note: This should only be used if the external application is a DOS based program and does not exit when it has finished. DataManager will then wait indefinitely if the Wait Option is chosen.
- Wait for Command Executable to Finish if chosen will instruct DataManager to wait until the external application has finished. While waiting you can also abort the execution.
- Max Time to Run if chosen will instruct DataManager to wait for the specified time in seconds. It will ask the user if they wish to terminate the external application or continue waiting for another time period. This option is only valid if the "Wait for Command Executable to Finish" is also chosen.