This node allows you to append two input data streams into one output data stream. The append will combine both input streams such that the Input1 rows will be written out followed by Input2 rows given that both input streams contain matching column types.
- Data Columns section allows you to analyse what input data columns are incomming into the node.
- You must have two nodes feeding into the Append node.
- The column types for the Input 1 and Input 2 streams must match column per column otherwise the Analyse will fail.
- Input 1 section shows what columns are fed into the Append node for the first connected input.
- Input 2 section shows what columns are fed into the Append node for the second connected input.
- Output section shows what columns will be fed out of the node. The column names are taken from the Input 1 columns.
- The output data will be written out such that the Input 2 rows are appended after the Input 1 rows.